1. Tomorrow is a big day! Hope I can sleep. Going to bed ready, so I can just sleep walk to the car! 2. Up and getting ready to head to the hospital! 3. Progressing slowly, but contractions are getting more painful. No epidural yet, but probably soon! 4. Jonah Louis came at 3:12 pm. He is 7 pounds, 12 ounces and 19.25 inches. I am pretty tired and had to have a c section. His cord was around his neck :( 5. Such a proud dad!
1. So I guess hospitals no longer can provide crib cards bc of hippa. Glad I brought my own. 2. Can’t stop staring at his chubby little face!! So in love! 3. Was pretty shocked when I saw how much dark hair he has! The other two kids hardly had any hair! 4. So fun to have our boys in the weekly update together @ktbabie123!! They are so cute. 5. Taking the little man home. 6. She is so glad we are home.
1. So blessed he is mine. 2. Out to eat for the first time…being so good! 3. Newborn photos with the help of@saramacphotography today. 4. Halloween party at gymnastics tonight. My little unicorn presenting her costume. 5. Love this little man! 6. Up way too late trying to design birth announcements.
1. Morning snuggles in our jammies. Jackson has lost his shirt though. 2. He loves being a big brother. 3. I love tiny little newborn fingers. 4. Excited to celebrate Jonah tonight at his baby shower and so grateful for the dear friends who are putting it all together! 5. Future best buds! 6. Cutest shower ever!
1.-3. More photos from the shower borrowed from my mom and Dacia! 4. Just got some wonderful photos in the mail from @saramacphotography. 5. Celebrating her buddy Drew’s birthday. 6. Finally painting their pumpkins! We made it easy this year.
1. Asleep on daddy. 2. Jocelyn wanted to carve a pumpkin so bad, so Justin and the kids are carving tonight. She wants a Phineas and ferb pumpkin…we will see! 3. Phineas and Ferb…thank you Google! 4. Jonah was up 12 oz. and almost 2" at his two week appointment. 8 lbs., 8 oz. and 21" and we both love his #Napnanny! He sleeps so good in it! 5. Happy Halloween!! 6. Having fun decorating for the Halloween party tonight!
1. Jocelyn and friends (photo from Dacia). 2. No matter how tired I am, I love this! 3. Wish we had this nap nanny when I had the other two…I’ve hardly been using the bassinet since he has been a little congested. We all have seasonal allergies and this has helped him so much! 4. Perfect day for the park! 5. Thanks for the tip @mrspenney! Got a free bracelet with my drink at #Starbucks today! 6. Love watching him sleep!
1. Last time I voted for president, I was very pregnant with this sweet girl! 2. Helping momma vote! 3. Cookie bookie with the boys this morning. 4. Thank you to the sweet @babygirlw for the basket of breakfast pastries!! Yum. 5. Excited I get to host a Shutterfly party tonight! 6. They had a boys night 🙂
10/14/2012 – 11/10/2012