I have been trying to take a photo everyday with my phone using Instagram. I love Instagram and all the many filters they provide for your pictures. I just wanted to share some of my favorite photos from January. There are lots!! Check out more of my Instagram photos here: http://followgram.me/jenllogan or click on the Instagram tab on the left side bar. I am going to do this every week, but for now I will get caught up with the first three weeks of January.
1. They love spending time with Paw Paw. 2. Justin as a kid. 3. Out to eat with the kids by myself. 4. I love Neives’ in Winfield, KS. 5. Jocelyn drawing on her Aquadoodle. 6. Really cute sparkly heels from Target.
1. Jocelyn’s first eye appointment. She has 20/20 vision. 2. Lunch on the lawn. We had such a beautiful January day. 3. He has been trying to take pictures 4. Sweet moment. She was reading to him. 5 Candy Land! She and Justin play this every night as long as she takes her nap. 6. Jackson filling his Piggy bank.
1. & 2. Getting ready to help Justin change the oil in the car. She needed her coveralls on too. 3. My baptism certificate came!! 4. My sweet husband knows me so well. 5. Letter S made for Sawyer’s baby shower. 6. She played with her animals in this bucket all morning.
1. & 6. Practicing scooping skills. 2. All set up for Annie + Sawyer’s baby shower. 3. Justin sent me this while I was at the baby shower. They are so cute! 4. & 5. Jesus loves you snow much! A fun little event for the families with young kids at our church. Jocelyn bounced forever!
1. Bath time! 2. He loves any shoes or slippers 3. Mom + Jackson time while Jocelyn is at school
4. & 5. She is looking at her photos. Such a cute little chub. 6. Trying to perfect my braiding. I will get there.
I will share this week’s photos on Sunday
01.01.2012 – 01.21.2012