Free Art Print: August {Galatians 5:22-23}

I know this is for August, but I wanted to go ahead and share it.  Thank you everyone for suggesting verses and also for your kind comments!  I am really glad I can share God’s word this way.  I am a really shy person and I have a hard time going up to new people and talking with them about God.  I am praying that I will get better at this!  Anyways, this verse was suggested by Holly.  I put it in an apple. I hope that isn’t too cheesy for everyone, but I thought it was cute.  And I am going to put it in my kitchen. My husband even suggested this would look cool on a cutting board…now need to figure our how I can do that! Enjoy!

Click on the photo to take you to Dropbox where you can download.

Galatians 5

Personal Use Only! Please do not copy, sell, or alter in anyway. Thank you!

Update: Snapfish puts photos onto cutting boards. I am so doing this!

28 thoughts on “Free Art Print: August {Galatians 5:22-23}

1. Holly says:

I love it! You go girl. You did such a beautiful job. I can totally relate to you. I struggle talking to folks about scripture…as I often feel inadequate and ill prepared. But I’m trying to tell myself, better to share a little than nothing at all. And shared in love, a little can go a long way. Thank you again for your free scripture print. I am just loving them! Looking forward to what you create in the future! And, thanks for mentioning my name and blog.

Many blessings to you and your family,
    Holly

2. Becky says:

Love, Love, LOVE!!! My verse suggestion? Zeph. 3:17 :”The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.”

🙂 My favorite verse.
    Thanks for the other verses…They will be hung up in my house!

3. quinn says:

Hi Jen,
    I just wanted to let you know this is the first blog I have subscribed to! I have printed a few of your art prints and they are hanging in my home. I love your style. Just thought you should know you have another fan up in Seattle. God bless you and your adorable family.
    Quinn

4. Andria says:

Love it! Thanks so much for sharing. I would love to know how to create art prints such as yours. My son is fanatical about lights, and I’ve been wanting to create an art print for his room using a funky lightbulb pic (or maybe really illuminating some way) and using the verse; “You are the light of the world…”

Anyway, thanks for the inspiration!

5. Hannah says:

Found your art prints via pinterest – they are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing them freely – what a blessing! 🙂

6. Jennifer says:

I just found your site. I’ve been looking for a Fruit of the Spirit print for our kitchen. I love this one! I’m not very computer savvy. How do I get this into a print for the wall? Thanks so much!

7. Aurora says:

Hi! Just found your adorable print on pinterest, and it was exactly what I was looking for! This is one of my favorite verses! I’m printing it as I type and it will also be hanging in my kitchen. Thanks for sharing this. 🙂