Free Art Print: June {C.S. Lewis}

I just love this quote, so I made an 8×10 print.  Feel free to print it off or save it to your computer.  I would love if y’all would submit bible verses that you would like me to turn into prints.

Click on the photo to take you to Google Docs where you can download.

CS LEWIS

20 thoughts on “Free Art Print: June {C.S. Lewis}

• Jen says:

Thank you so much. That is great! I read your post and that is so sweet. Let me know if you have any scripture requests and I will mark it down for a future print. I really appreciate your comment and post!!

1. Elizabeth says:

This is one of the most beautiful quotes I’ve ever read, and one of my absolute favorites. Thank you so much for this, it is so beautiful! I’m going to print it and hang it in my dorm room!

Love,
    Elizabeth

2. DJ says:

Hi Jen,

I came across your blog today from Ann Voskamp’s blog. You have such a beautiful site! Thank you for sharing your gift of creativity with us!

I’m excited to display your Scripture art in our home πŸ™‚ I have a Scripture request, if you are still wanting some πŸ™‚ If not, I understand. A few years ago, we adopted our son and during the process, God gave us 2 powerful verses that we have claimed as Jonathan’s verses. We’ve always wanted to display these in our home but haven’t been able to. We want to put these in Jonathan’s room so that he grows up with them and knows how special he really is.

I can send you the verses but wanted to know if you still want requests πŸ™‚ If you have time, I can send them to you in my next email.

Thank you so much! God bless you!

• Jen says:

Yes I would love to get your requests!! You can send those to me via the contact me form at the top of the page and hopefully I can come up with something to share with everyone πŸ™‚ Thanks for sharing a little of your story and I look forward to getting the verses!

3. someonesgottapay says:

Just found your blog via Pinterest! Love it and am about to add it to my Google Reader. I would love to see a print of Philippians 4;6-7. They were my go to verses right after I had my first baby (he’s 4 months now). I keep looking for a great print of it to share with other new, expectant moms, but haven’t found anything I lot yet!

4. Angie says:

I am unable to click on the picture and download it. It says it doesn’t exist anymore 😦 Anyway I can get you to send it to me? Angielock03@gmail.com. Also I was wondering, there is a quote from the Chronicals of Narnia that I would LOVE as a printable. Would you be able to do that?

• Jen says:

See if you can access the file now by clicking the photo. I think I fixed and thanks for the heads up! I am definitely taking suggestions! Having a baby in a month, so trying to get ready and relax at the same time. It just might take me a little bit πŸ™‚ You can send me the quote by clicking the contact button above! Excited to hear what it is!